Friday, July 9, 2010

Wild Card Bandaid and Wild Card Father Cards

Happy Friday! I am really looking forward to the weekend and getting some crafty time in! This Sunday, July 11, there is going to be a all day online crop over at Paper Therapy. Paper Therapy is a new cardmaking/scrapbooking forum and everyone over there is so friendly. We would love it if you could join us, There will be challenges and games throughout the entire day. If you can't join us on Sunday, we would love to have you anytime!


OK, on to the cards. Today's Wild Cards are the Band Aid and Father's cards. The first one I will be showing you is the Band Aid card, #34 in the book. I have to say, I don't know if I care too much for this card. It's cute but I just don't think I would ever really use it. However, I did cut out smaller cards and then cut them in half to make little band aids perfect for embellishment either on a card or a scrapbook page. I used fit to page for the card and cut out everything at 6 1/4" and the little band aids were cut out at 1 3/4".




The second card was the Father card, #35 in the book. I used fit to page and cut out everything at 4 1/2". I think this card is a great base for many other occasions, not just the Father card that is shown. I love the square envelope and the deckled edge on it.




Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!

2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

LOL! I absolutely lvoe that bandaid card!! that is so stinking cute!!

senora_x said...

I love the bandaid card too! So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...