Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cooking With Cricut #44

Happy Wednesday and Happy 71st Birthday, Bugs Bunny! In honor of Bugs Bunny, the challenge this week over at Cooking With Cricut is to make a project and incorporate a bunny on it. This is what I came up with:



For my card, I used a frame shape off of the Baby Steps cricut cartridge cut out at 5" and then just folded in half. I cut out another frame in the layer feature and then just cut it in half and layered it onto my card base. My bunny was also cut out of Baby Steps at 2.5" Really simple to do and I think it came out super cute!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and looking at my latest creation! Dont forget to stop by Cooking With Cricut to see the rest of the projects from the fabulous DT and to join in on the challenge! I look forward to seeing your creation! Have a great crafty day!
Photobucket


Supplies:
Cricut---Baby Steps
Card Stock---Colorbok
Cuttlebug---Swiss Dots
Punch---Lace Heart (Martha Stewart Crafts)
Stamp---You Had Me At Chocolate (My Creative Time)
Misc.---Black Staz-On Ink, Trendy Twine

6 comments:

Pat N. said...

It is super cute--just adorable! Love it.--Pat N.

Bunnyfreak said...

What a sweet card. Love the little bunny.

Daisylove Creations said...

OMG, this is super adorable!! I love how it turned out :0)
Hugs,
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Too cute, Stacey! It is so soft and sweet -- perfect for a baby shower!

~ Jen

Maribel said...

How CUTE!! I love the soft colors you used and this bunny is so adorable!
Maribel

Maria Elena said...

Hi Stacey ! this card is super cute ! love those colors and papers.... Great job girl!
Thanks for commenting in my blog ;)
Have a great Thursday !
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...