Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cooking With Cricut #42

Happy Wednesday! Are you ready for the start of a new challenge over at Cooking With Cricut? The challenge this week is to use your pens -- Cricut Color markers, Amy Chomas or Cri-Kits pens. If you don't have any of these to work with, it's ok just include a sun die cut of some sort in or on your project instead.

Here is what I came up with:



I don't have any of the pens so I just made sure I had a sun on my project somewhere. I used Simply Charmed to cut my sun out at 2.5"

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation. I really appreciate it. Don't forget to stop by Cooking With Cricut to see what the rest of the design team came up with and to enter the project yourself. I look forward to seeing what you create!
Photobucket

Supplies:
Cricut---Simply Charmed
Card Stock---Melon Mambo (SU!) & White (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper---Summer Days (Echo Park)
Stamps---Everyday Character Face Parts (Peachy Keen) & Turn That Frown Upside Down (My Creative Time)
Ink---Black Staz-On
Misc.---Offray Ribbon, White Signo Gel Pen, SU Dimensionals

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey,

I love your card and the colors you used. Google is not allowing me to sign in :(
TFS.

Diana
bdcampers@msn.com

Jen said...

I LOVE this card, Stacey! It is too stinkin' cute!

~ Jen @ Musings of a Crafty Mom
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

Karen said...

This is so pretty! I love the bright colors you used and the ribbon. The sentiment is perfect for this card too. :)

Karen
craftediwthlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Kimberly J. said...

Awesome card!! I love the colors and that happy Sun!! :)

Rachel said...

Love all the happy bright colors, it's so darling!

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful! That ribbon is gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

Stacey, this is a happy card, I love it. Please come by my blog I have some awards I would like to share with you. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Jo said...

This just made me smile ... love that ribbon, too!

Jo xx
idratherbemakingcards.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...