Sunday, March 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Connie!

Hi Crafty Friends!
Today at the LoveBug Creations Blog, we are celebrating a fellow Creative Team Members birthday!!

Happy Birthday Connie!!!
I hope you have a fabulous birthday!!!

Here is the card that I made for Connie:


I decided to make a "S" fold card. Of course, no card would be complete without some Rumple Ribbon on it right? I ran some Princess Party Pink up the side of my card and then tied a fun little bow. 

The card open:

So you can see the fold, a view from the top:

Connie, I hope you like your card!
Happy birthday! :) 

You can see all the wonderful birthday cards that my CT sisters made for Connie over at the 

If you would like to wish Connie a happy birthday, you can visit her at her blog HERE

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supplies:
LoveBug Creations Products:

My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Recollections. Patterned Paper: Hootenanny (MME). Inks: Melon Mambo & Baked Brown Sugar (SU!), Misc.: Linen Thread (SU!), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Button, Glossy Accents, Xtra Large Photo Corner (SU!), Bling (Queen & Co.)

10 comments:

Lovebug Creations said...

Such a fun and pretty card!!!! I love the Princess Party Pink on this!!! And what a great fold!!!! She's gonna LOVE this!!!

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Pamela Lash said...

I love your colors and cheery talent to create a great card for Connie........cyberhugs.......Mama LoveBug

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!

sarah said...

This is so cute, I luv the fold... Great job!!!!

Stephanie Eaken said...

This is so sweet! Love the pink ribbon & the Bingo card!

L.B. said...

Love the fold and the great colors

Connie Can Crop said...

Oh this is so cute!! Love the S fold!! And the pink!! Thank you so much Stacey for making my b-day so special!! Scrappy hugs!!

Kimberly J. said...

Awesome card!! I love the fold! How fun is that and how you did the layers to hide the sentiment inside! Great colors too! :)

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the colors

Kim H said...

Candace ~ Oh I think Connie is going to LOVE her card! I LOVE the fold, the details and oh my the papers! CUTE idea to hide the sentiment on the inside too! ADORBS and yet so PRETTY!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...