Sunday, March 2, 2014

Distance Means So Little...

For my My Creative Time's 30th Release Blog Hop post, please click HERE

Hi there!
Happy Sunday! 
I hope your weekend has been wonderful!
Today I am here to show you a card that I made for someone special that uses some of that gorgeous Crushed Rumple Ribbon by LoveBug Creations!


A closeup of that gorgeous Crushed Rumple Ribbon:


Don't forget to stop by the Lovebug Creations Blog daily to see the gorgeous creations my wonderful Creative Team Sisters always do :)

If you would like to purchase some Rumple Ribbon or Mama's Mesh, you can check out the Lovebug Creations Store by clicking HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supplies Used:
LoveBug Creations Products:

My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Crisp Cantaloupe (SU!), Cream (Recollections). Patterned Paper: Market (MME). Ink: Vintage Photo (Ranger). Misc.: Pearls (Basic Grey), Linen Thread (SU!), Foam Adhesive (SU!)

9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!

Pamela Lash said...

The project is stunning - I love the colors and the detailing!!

Katie said...

This is just lovely! So many pretty details!

Stephanie Eaken said...

This is beautiful! I love the Crushed ribbon & the sentiment is lovely!

Lovebug Creations said...

Just an all around great card!! All the little details and those envies...too cute!!! I LOVE this!!! And of course the "Crushed" Rumple Ribbon was a great choice ♥

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Crafting Katie said...

Wow! What a beautiful card, Stacey! That ribbon is gorgeous, as is every last detail!

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ This card is not only STUNNING but seriously GORGEOUS!!! I LVOE the colors and all the MCT products you added!!! BEAUTIFULLY done and who ever gets this will adore it!!

dawnmercedes said...

I so love this color of rumple ribbon! So inviting! wow!

Pat N. said...

Wow, this card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the vintage look you've given to it. Very well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...