Sunday, March 16, 2014

You're My Pot Of Gold

For my MCT Little Bitty Blog Hop post, please click HERE

Hi everyone & happy Sunday!
I hope your weekend has been great so far!
Today I wanted to show you a project that features some of that yummy 
Simply Sheer Ribbon from LoveBug Creations!

With St. Patrick's Day tomorrow, I thought it would be fun to create this little gift filled with some "gold".

I decided to make this little tube holder and then fill the tube with some Rolo's...errr, I mean gold! lol! I used some patterned paper that reminded me of a rainbow, added some four leaf clovers as well as that super cute sentiment! Of course, the Simply Sheer ribbon added the perfect touch!

Here is a close up of that beautiful Simply Sheer Ribbon from the 


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

Don't forget to stop by the Lovebug Creations Blog daily for more inspiration featuring those wonderful LoveBug Creations Products!

If you would like to purchase some Rumple Ribbon, Simply Sheer or Mama's Mesh, you can check out the Lovebug Creations Store by clicking HERE

Don't forget to wear some green tomorrow so you don't get pinched ;)
I hope you have a great crafty day!!


 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Products Used:
LoveBug Creations Products:

My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: green (DCWV), White (Recollections). Patterned Paper: The Spring Mix Stack (DCWV). Ink: Aquarium (Martha Stewart). Misc.: Bling (Queen & Co.), Twine (Trendy Twine), Dimensionals (SU!), Circle Punch (McGill), 1" Circle Punch (Fiskars), Corner Chomper, Tube, Rolos Candy

7 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

This is so adorable, Stacey! I love how you decorated it, and that ribbon is pretty!

Lovebug Creations said...

Such a fun and beautiful treat!!! Who wouldn't want this?? YUM!!!! Great choice of Ribbon too!!!!! ♥

Bug Hugs,
Kimi

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute Stacey!!!

Pamela Lash said...

Too yummy for words - wonderful!!

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ Well this is just darling! I LOVE the treat container, the ribbon, the papers ~ okay EVERYTHING! Plus I LOVE that candy even though I am not the candy girl! YUM!!!

Janis Lewis said...

This is very cool! I always love whatever you are creating.

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT treat holder Stacey, looks YUMMY!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...