Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Treat Cauldron

Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a fun little Halloween candy holder to show you. 


Isn't that little bear the cutest? She is part of a collection from KaDoodle Bug Designs called Witchy Bears.  Since she is dressed up as a witch, I thought she would be cute on the front of a cauldron. I got the cauldron from the Silhouette store. I added some stickles to the stars to give them a little sparkle and a goosebump to the center of the bow. 

Here is a view from the top:

and a little peek of the goodies inside:

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I will be entering this into the challenges at:
DoubleClick:
Use Any Animal
&
#17 3D Fall (no cards)


I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
*I created this project while on the KaDoodle Bug Designs Design Team*

Supply List:
KaDoodle Bug Designs:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Recollections. Patterned Paper: Halloween Parade (Doodlebug), Glitzy Glitter (DCWV). Ink: Vintage Photo (Ranger). Face Stamp: PK-573 Basic Paper Doll Faces (Peachy Keen). Misc.: Goosebumps (Queen & Co.), Foam Adhesive, Ribbon, Lemon Ice Stickles, Cauldron Candy Holder (Silhouette Online Store)



14 comments:

MaryEllen said...

adorable project love that bear

Unknown said...

Simply adorable! I love your creations.

Nana said...

Too stinken cute Stacey. Love the bright contrast in colors and the little bear witch is adorable.
Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Anonymous said...

Love it, Stacey!!
Evelyn

Georgiana said...

Super cute! I got this file too. Now I want to use it!

quilt4fun2 said...

What a great project! The bear is adorable and the cauldron treat box is super cute. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

Super cute!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love this caldron pot! Super cute project! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Creations by Shirl said...

What a sweet treat holder love that bear and all those yummies...
Thanks for joining us over at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge~
DT-Shirl

Kim. said...

Aw this is such a super cute witch, that sounds so wrong lol. Perfect Halloween treat.
Thanks for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges and apologies for the late comment, your entry was in the my spam folder!
Kim x

Blue6366 said...

I fall in love with this all over again every time I see it. Thanks for sharing with us at DoubleClick Connections.

~DT Barbara

Unknown said...

This is extremely clever - using the cauldron is perfect. Love all the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at DoubleClick Connections.

Georgiana said...

Thanks for joining our Animal Challenge this week at DoubleClick Skittles.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
DoubleClick Skittles DT

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacey!! Your gift box is so cute and your bear is totally adorable. These would be perfect for my daughters classmates. Nicely done. Thanks your for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...