Monday, September 22, 2014

MCT's 36th Edition Sneak Peeks Day 1


Happy Monday!!
Welcome to Day 1 of the My Creative Time sneak peeks for the 36th Edition!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see the sneaks!
This release is so amazing and you are definitely not going to want to miss one single day! 
I know I say this with each release, but this one may just be my favorite lol! (At least until the next one ;) )

Today we are giving you a sneak peek of a fun new set titled, Rectangular Stitched Frames & More.

I decided to make a simple but sweet card that I can mail to someone, no occasion needed. We all like receiving mail that isn't bills right? lol


My card (other than the ribbon & base) was made in it's entirety using elements from the
Rectangular Stitched Frames & More set.
From those fabulous stitched rectangle layers to the label as well as the "hi".
How awesome is that?

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my creation today! 
I really appreciate it!!
Make sure you head over to My Creative Time to see what Miss Emma and my fabulous Design Team Sisters created!

See you tomorrow for Day 2 of the sneaks :) 
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
My Creative Time Products
Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More (new)

Other Products:
Cardstock: Recollections. Patterned Paper: The Sweetest Thing (MME). Misc.: Ribbon, foam adhesive.

41 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

I'm always so worried that I do too many layers but your card has changed my mind!! With the right colors & patterns it can be done! I love the accent of the turquoise ribbon! And it is aways nice to receive happy mail, instead of just bills!! Can't wait to see more!!

Jennifer.rose112@gmail.com

Joan Smith said...

Good Morning Miss Stacey OMG girl your card is so gorgeous....you totally outdid yourself creating with today's Sneaky Peek.....I love how you did your ribbon too....and the colors are so beautiful!
GIRL YOU so ROCK!!!

jessica said...

Your card is GORGEOUS Stacey!!! LOVE that beautiful bow and how you used the new dies!!
AWESOME day 1 sneak!!!!!

GlendaLea said...

Love the colors!!! So pretty!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Kristi said...

Beautiful card. I love when you can make a whole card out of one set of MCT product.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

D- said...

I LOVE your SWEET card. It would make my day to find it in my mail that's for sure. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker {at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful...love the colours and patterns!!!!!

Leanne said...

Gorgeous card Stacy! Love the paper and the way you did your bow...AWESOME! Hugs, Leanne

Amy said...

What a pretty card!! I love what you created and that ribbon just sets it off!
Amy

Jeri said...

This is so lovely and your bow is so perfect!
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL sneak my friend, Have a GREAT day!!!! :)

Helen said...

This is lovely!
hbisesi@comast.net

~Tammy~ said...

Stacey, beautiful ribbon treatment and you showcased the new dies so beautifully for day one! This set is a MUST have! Thanks for sharing your talents! Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. The colors are muted and then there is that pop of green ribbon.
thanks for sharing a beautiful card.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Pamela said...

You have created a very elegant card Stacey! Anyone would be grateful to be given a card as beautiful as this!

Denise said...

Very pretty card. Love the layers, the paper you used and the ribbon. A perfect card.

dendearmas@aol.com

lindagk23 said...

Stacey your card is beautiful! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day!! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Carol W. said...

Stacey - Love your beautiful card! Great design and colors. Thank you for sharing your first day sneak peek. ~ Carol W. workmanscraps at gmail dot com

Sue D said...

Very pretty--I like the papers and the ribbon.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Absolutely beautiful card! Soooo pretty! LOVE IT!

katieo said...

Such an elegant card. I love all of the layering and the pretty papers you used
katieoscreations@gmail.com

Gaylynn said...

Very pretty and clean layers with the frames.
gsunsine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Lovely card. Love the paper choice. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is just gorgeous! I love the pretty colors you picked.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ OMG! This is GORGEOUS! I LOVE how you used the new products and oh my that paper! Okay I LOVE how you tied ribbon with that PERFECT bow ~ ALWAYS PERFECT bow btw! STUNNING!

Evelyn said...

Nice card, I like the colors and the layers on this card. Tfs.
Evelyn
evl14512 at gmail.com

cm said...

Perfect dies (I sooooo need these) + a gorgeous card = one very happy me! Thank you for sharing!
~c

Migdalia said...

Love this card!! Elegant & Beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
*Crafting With Creative M*


Anonymous said...

I love your card and the ribbon is beautiful
Jlbates1971@gmail.com

Unknown said...

very elegant nice looking card great job, Mindy1qc@msn.com

Unknown said...

Love the bow awesome card

spolack@cox.net

Marla said...

This die set makes the most beautiful cards. Cant wait to own it. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

Cynthia Clark said...

Such a pretty card. Love the ribbon, I just painted my front door in that color. I have to have this die set. ajjupiter58@gmail.com

Nina said...

What a lovely card - great use of the stitched rectangles and pretty ribbon.
nslee@comcast.net

Tina H said...

This is so pretty! Love the paper you chose! :)
arielmeow@sbcglobal.net

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card and today's set sneaked is awesome. I will love to play with these dies! The dies will speed things up a bit with perfect layers. Great card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Liz O. said...

Very pretty card Stacey! Love the new dies! Thanks for the inspiration!

Glora said...

Such a pretty card. I love the colors and the way you did the ribbon too. I can't wait for these dies to arrive at my house :). Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful Stacey great colors and the design is perfect

Cassandra said...

Love the touch of ribbon...so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...