Thursday, May 7, 2015

You're The Bee's Knees


Happy Thursday!

Today I have a fun little card to show you that features one of those Cutie Katoodles from 


I decided to make a circle shaped card by adhering two 5.5" circle together to create my card base. I then added a piece of patterned paper to the top circle and added two more smaller circles. I then cut out that adorable Cutie KaToodles Honey Bear and popped her up with some foam adhesive. I also added some yellow stickles to add some "honey" dripping. I attached a dimensional plastic bee and drew a flight pattern with a sharpie pen. I then attached my greeting underneath her also with some foam adhesive.

You can find the Cutie KaToodles Honey Bear in the KBD store HERE

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
*I created this project while on the KaDoodle Bug Design Team*

Supply List:
Cardstock: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight (SU!), All Others (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Come Away With Me (MME)
Stamp: Amusing Animals (Scrappy Mom Stamps)
Inks: Jet Black Archival & Vintage Photo (Ranger)
Dies: Trio Stitched Banners (MCT) & Nesting Die Circles (We R Memory Keepers)
Misc.: Foam Adhesive, Glossy Accents, Bee (Recollections), White Gel Pen, Black Sharpie, Yellow Stickles, Lemon Tart Twine (Trendy Twine)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...