Friday, May 8, 2015

Trendy Twine Guest Designer!

Happy Friday!
I am a guest designer for Trendy Twine this weekend! Woot Woot!!
 Thanks so much Lesley for this opportunity!

For my first project, I decided to make a sweet little birthday card.


For my card, I used that sweet little elephant image from W Plus 9 and colored her with my Copic markers onto a white circle. I stamped some little sprigs of grass and then used some distress inks to fill in the rest of the grass and to color the sky. I added a bit of Wink Of Stella to the balloon to give just a bit of shimmer. I finished off my card by wrapping some Strawberry Cupcake (one of my all time favorites!!) around my embossed layer and tying it off into a bow.

You can see all of the fabulous Trendy Twine products by checking out the store HERE
Be sure to also check out the Trendy Twine blog HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
Trendy Twine: Strawberry Cupcake
Cardstock: Copic, All Others (Recollections)
Stamps: Unforgettable (Wplus9)
Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Peeled Paint & Broken China Distress Ink (Ranger)
Copics: N0, N2, N4, RV52, RV55
Dies: Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More and Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies (MCT)
Misc.: Foam Adhesive, Wink Of Stella Clear, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, White Gel Pen

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Stacey, your card is so perfectly sweet! Love it!!! Thank you for Guest Designing with us at Trendy Twine this weekend. I look forward to seeing the rest of your projects.

Hugs, Melissa M

jessica said...

What a super ADORABLE card Stacey!!! Love that cute elephant stamp!
Thanks for sharing and being an AWESOME Guest Designer for Trendy Twine! I can not wait to see what the rest of the weekend brings :)
Hugs my friend!!

Kimberly J. said...

Super cute card friend!! I love the cute scene and your coloring!! Amazing!! Great job! Thanks for being a Trendy Twine guest designer!! :)

Sukie said...

Very sweet card, the image looks fabulous, great job on your coloring! I love the embossing and beautiful twine you added! Thanks so much for joining us as our guest designer over at Trendy Twine!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

This is so adorable, Stacey. That little elephant is the sweetest and you did an awesome job with your coloring.

I'm thrilled to have you taking over the blog this weekend. Thanks so much for guesting :)

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

Beth F. said...

your card is so sweet! I love how the twine matches the balloon so perfectly. Great job on your card and thank you for being a guest designer this weekend for Trendy Twine!

Migdalia said...

Hi Stacey,
Your card is just Precious!! The elephant image is so Sweet!! Love the pretty Trendy Twine bow!
Thanks for joining us as this month's Guest Designer over at Trendy Twine.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

Sherrie K. said...

What a darling card!

~Tammy~ said...

Precious as can be! The balloon given dimension looks fabulous!

Helen said...

Adorable! I just love that elephant. Thanks for guest designing with Trendy Twine :)

Shelly said...

The sweetest card ever! I love the elephant....soooo cute!

Thank you for guesting with us, you did a fantastic job!
Shelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...