Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hey Sweetie!

Hey everyone and happy Thursday!!
It's almost the weekend! Woo Hoo!!

Today I have a simple little treat/gift bag to show you that features a sweet little bear from




I cut my bag out of a file that I found in the Silhouette store. I ran my blue cardstock layer through my cuttlebug using a cloud embossing folder. I then took a nail file over the raised clouds to bring out some of the white core in the cardstock. I took some green cardstock and used a grass die and adhered that onto the bottom of the blue cardstock. I then attached that layer onto my bag. I cut out that cute little bear from the Yummy Treat Bears and started assembling her. I used a mesh texture embossing folder for the cone and then inked with some distress ink. I added a little enamel dot to the center of her flower and some glossy accents onto the cherry as well as her nose. I finished off the bag with a sweet little greeting from Scrappy Moms Stamps and tied it closed with some fum polka dot ribbon. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day! 

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
KaDoodle Bug File: Yummy treat Bears
Cardstock: White (Bazzill), Kraft & Cream (Recollections), All Others (DCWV)
Stamp: More Mini Messages (Scrappy Moms Stamps)
Inks: Jet Black Archival and Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
Die: Stitched Grass Die (MCT)
Embossing Folders: Mesh Texture (The Paper Studio), Cloudy Sky (Darice)
Misc.: Enamel Dot, Glossy Accents, Ribbon, Foam Adhesive, Modern Label & Word Window Punch (SU!), White Gel Pen, Bling

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Super Duper CUTE Stacey!!! LOVE this sweet bear!!! I also like the glossy accents on the cherry & nose.. Cuteness! :) Have a Crafty day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Georgiana said...

Cute! Cute! I like the size of this little treat bag. Do you happen to remember which one it is? I have a few, so I need to see if I may already have it.

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!! LOVE!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...