Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Terrific Tuesday --- Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

Today marks the beginning of a new challenge over at the Scrappy Moms Stamps blog!


Photobucket

In honor of Scrappy Moms Stamps turning 5, the theme for this Terrific Tuesday challenge is
Happy Birthday to You!!
So let's see some of those birthday projects!

Here is the card that I created for the challenge:


For my card, I used the In-Line Sentiments to stamp my greeting across the bottom of  my blue layer. I then cut out a little banner shape from the Silhouette store and added that cute little puppy from KaDoodle Bug Designs. I attached some ribbon across the top of the banner and added a little bow, button and some Trendy Twine. I finished off my card with some white gel pen doodling, wink of stella clear on the gifts and some glossy accents to the puppy's nose. 

Here is a complete look at the In-Line Sentiments stamp set, which is one of my favorites:


I hope you will stop by the Scrappy Moms Blog to see the fabulous creations my wonderful Design Team sisters created for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself!
 I would love to see what you create!

Don't forget to stop back by this Friday (6-19-2015) for the Scrappy Moms Stamps June Release!
Some awesome new stamp sets are being released!!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
SVG: Surprise Party (KaDoodle Bug Designs)
Cardstock: The Brights & The Summer Adhesive Stacks (DCWV), Brown & Cream (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: The Celebration Stack (DCWV)
Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger)
Misc.: Chalk, Brown Sharpie, White Gel Pen, Ribbon, Button, Foam Adhesive, Glossy Accents, Wink Of Stella Clear, Limeade Trendy Twine

8 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Awe... that is so dang CUTE! Adorable Card! :) Have a Crafty Day!!!


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Marilyn said...

Your card is so adorable!! Love the colors and papers you used

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute Stacey!!!

Sukie said...

Very cute project, love that puppy with his presents! Have a great day!

Debby Pannell said...

Stacey, This is a fabulous birthday card. I love the headband bow on the puppy's head. It just makes the puppy over the top adorable.
TTFN

Georgiana said...

What a fun birthday pup. I sure do like this stamp set. One needed for the collection!

Melissa said...

So Cute!!!

Migdalia said...

Super DUPER cute!! I love this!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...