Friday, August 14, 2015

Geek Is Chic!

Hi there and happy Friday!!

I'm so happy to announce that I am now a part of the Pink & Main DT family :) 
Today is my first official post and for my card I used one of the new stamp sets titled

Owls have a special place in my heart and I just can't seem to get enough of them!
Especially the little cuties in the Owl Nerds set. They are all absolutely adorable!!

Here is a look at the card I created:


For my card, I stamped a few of the pencils, masking along the way to hide some behind each other to create a little pile and then colored them with my copics. After I stamped and colored the little owl, I fussy cut him out and perched him on top of the pencils. I added them to a die cut circle and popped it up with some foam adhesive to the front of my card.  I applied some Glossy Accents to the lenses to give the appearance of glass. For my greeting, I used some black embossing powder and heat embossed it. I finished off my card with some red Trendy Twine and a few enamel dots.

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE 
and the
 Pink & Main Store HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

  photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
*I created this project while on the Pink & Main Design Team*

Supply List:
Cardstock: White (Neenah), Black (Georgia Pacific)
Pattern Paper: Take Note (Doodlebug)
Ink: VersaFine, Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B000, B04, B05, C2, C4, C8, E33, E35, R29, R46, RV13, RV21, Y13, Y15, Y32, YG13, YG25
Misc.: Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies (MCT), Binding Edge Border Punch (EK Success), Black Embossing Powder, Foam Adhesive, Simply Red Trendy Twine, Enamel Dots

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!!

Kimberly J. said...

So stinkin cute!!! I love this adorable owl and your card! Talk about some fun papers and design!! Great job friend and congrats on the new DT! How exciting!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute Stacey!! LOVE!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how stinkin' CUTE!!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...