Thursday, July 30, 2015

A Gnomie Hello

Happy Thursday!!

Today I have a super fun card to show you that I made for the 

I love all the little Gnomes in the 
You Gnome Me set from My Favorite Things. 
I have had this set for a little while yet but hadn't used it so I was pretty excited to pull it out to use for this challenge. 

Here is a look at the sketch:

Here is the card that I created based on the sketch:


Super cute gnome huh?
I stamped him onto a die cut circle and then masked him off so that I could stamp the mushroom behind him. I then stamped the little snail on top of the mushroom and began all my coloring. I used my Copics to color my image and I free hand drew some little sprigs of grass. I also took my white gel pen and added some little dots and doodle here and there on my image. The greeting is also from the You Gnome Me set and I popped that up with some foam tape for a little dimension. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and take a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, Kraft (Recollections)
Pattern Paper: Collectable (MME)
Inks: Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger), Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B14, B16, B18, C4, C6, C8, E00, E02, E07, E13, E15, E19, E33, E35, G24, YG63, Y15, Y17, R29, R39
Misc.: White Gel Pen, Foam Tape, Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies (MCT), Nesting Circle Dies (WRMK), Glossy Accents

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE!!!! Adorable card! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Unknown said...

So So Cute!!

Jill said...

Oh so fun Stacey!! I love your little snail and your PP choice is the perfect one :) Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...