Friday, September 4, 2015

Best Witches Halloween Card


Happy Friday!!
Today I have a card to show you (as well as a little sneaky peek) that uses one of the new stamp sets from Pink & Main called Best Witches.



I know it is only September but ..... I love love love Halloween!! With that being said, I couldn't wait to color this little cutie when I saw her. I stamped her onto some Neenah cardstock and got busy coloring with my Copics. I added a few dots and doodles to her with my white gel pen after I was done coloring. Then I ran her through my cuttlebug with a Spellbinders die called Floral Ovals, and inked all around the edges with some Black Soot Distress Ink. I popped her up with some foam adhesive for a little dimension. I stamped my sentiment, punched it out, inked the edges and also popped that up. I finished off my card with a bow, some black star confetti and of course some Wink Of Stella for a little more sparkle. I also added some pearls to the corners of my card base. 


Have you heard?? Pink & Main has started doing challenges!!! Woot Woot!! You can read all the details about that by visiting the Pink & Main Challenge Blog.

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE
We would love to see what you have been creating :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
Cardstock: Neenah & Recollections
Pattern Paper: Toil & Trouble (AC)
Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento) & Black Soot Distress (Ranger)
Dies: Floral Ovals (Spellbinders)
Copics: C4, C6, C8, E000, E00, E02, E15, E27, E37, R20, V04, V15, V17, Y17, Y26
Misc.: Star Confetti, Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch (SU!), Modern Label Punch (SU!), Pearls, Foam Tape, White Gel Pen

3 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

She is too cute!! You card is awesome I love all your fun details too!! Great distressing!! :)

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Stacey!!! I had Surgery Last week so I've been slow to getting around to everyone's blogs --- Can't sit for long periods as it's painful --- But I wanted to pop in and tell ya that I LOVED Seeing your fall card and this witch card looks awesome! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Georgiana said...

She sure is a cutie! Great background colors and the oval floral Spellbinder is perfect with the soot ink!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...