Friday, September 11, 2015

Trick or Treat

Hi crafty friends!!
 I hope you are having a wonderful Friday!
Today I have a super cute little project that features the adorable little Pumpkin Mouse stamp from Pink & Main. This stamp is the Free With A $30 Purchase stamp set for September. 
So cute!!


When I saw this Pumpkin Mouse, all I could think about is how this little mouse was hoping some treats would drop his way! haha! I figured he would make the perfect little focus for a little box filled with some candy :) I used the Baker's Box thinlet from SU to create my box. I then stamped that cute little mouse onto some white cardstock from Simon Says Stamp and started coloring him in with my Copics. After he was all colored in, I used a circle die from WRMK and popped him up with some foam tape. For my greeting, I used the "trick or treat" from the Planning Fall stamp set.  I punched it out with a couple of SU! punches and popped that up with foam tape also. I added a little clothespin and a bow from some crochet thread to hold my box closed. 

A couple of reminders, Pink & Main has started doing challenges!! There is still plenty of time to enter our very first challenge. You can find more info on that by clicking HERE. There is also a Pink & Main Creations Gallery group on Facebook! We would love to have you join us over there :)

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie (SU!), White (Simon Says Stamp)
Patterned Paper: Toil & Trouble (AC)
Stamps: Planning Fall & Pumpkin Mouse (Pink & Main)
Dies: Baker's Box (SU), Nesting Circles (WRMK)
Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Onyx Black (Versafine)
Copics: C1, C2, C3, YR04, YR07, R11, R20
Misc.: Modern Label & Word Window Punch (SU!), Foam Tape, Bling, Mini Clothespin, Crochet Thread

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat!!!

Scrapper69 said...

This is so Adorably CUTE!!! LOVE the sweet treat box! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...