Friday, February 26, 2016

Make Today Count

Hey everyone! I hope you are having a fabulous Friday and have lots of fun things planned for the upcoming weekend :) 

BlogButton

Today I am back with another fun project that uses some fun dies and stamps from 
Pink & Main


For my card, I used the Hot Air Balloons dies and cut out my balloon 6 times and cut off the basket from each panel. I scored each balloon piece in half and attached them to each other to create a fun 3D balloon. I used the clouds from the Sweet Dreams Baby die set and placed them onto my card front. I used a greeting from the Believe Script stamp set and heat embossed it in white. The balloon part does fold flat so that it will be pretty simple to mail. 



You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE
 Don't forget about the challenge at the Pink & Main blog also,
we would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day! 


 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: Market (MME)
Dies: Hot Air Balloons & Sweet Dreams Baby (Pink & Main), Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More (MCT)
Ink: Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger), VersaMark
Misc.: White Embossing Powder, Sequins, Foam Tape, Clear Wink Of Stella

2 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Great card! This image is so fun. I like how you made the die cut so dimensional! :) Awesome job, friend!

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful Balloon! Fabulous Card Stacey!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...