Friday, March 11, 2016

Life With You Is A Picnic

For my Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Guest Designer post, please click HERE

Happy Friday everyone! 

BlogButton

Today I am back with a card that shows you one of the new stamps from Pink & Main called,




I love the cute little ants that are in this Picnic set and couldn't wait to make a card with one of them. After I had him all colored him, I stamped another ant (the smaller one) over the top and added a bit of grass.  I used some circle dies to cut out my image. The greeting is also in the Picnic set. I simply curved it slightly on my stamp block so that it would fit a little better onto my circle. I cut a strip of black cardstock, notched the ends and used my paper piercer to go along the edges to poke some holes so that my banner matched the circles. I added a bit of crochet ribbon to finish off my card. 

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE
 Don't forget about the challenge at the Pink & Main blog also,
we would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day! 


 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Real Red (SU!), Black (Neenah), White (SSS)
--Patterned Paper: Crimson (AC)
--Stamp: Picnic (P&M)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: B04, B12, C5, C7, C9, E31, E33, E35, G14, R29, R89, YG06, YG25
--Dies: Bunch Of Fun Circles & Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More (MCT)
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Crochet Thread, Paper Piercing Pack Essentials (SU!), Glossy Accents, White Gel Pen

4 comments:

Kim H said...

Stacey ` ADORABLE!! I LOVE ants ~ well not real aunts but these cuties I do! HA!! Anyway just wanted to stop by and say I may not comment but I do see all your AMAZING creations!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE Stacey! LOVE your coloring and that image is just ADORABLE!!!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Kimberly J. said...

This is just so adorable!! I love that ant and how you colored it :) Awesome job friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...