Sunday, March 13, 2016

Birthday Wishes

Happy Sunday!
I hope your weekend was fabulous and fun :)

Tonight I would like to show you a card that I made for a few different challenges.
1: The sketch challenge over at Scrapbook.com.


2: The challenge at Seize The Birthday (no topping).

Here is the card that I created for the challenges:


When I saw the above sketch, the first thought that went through my brain was balloons. I decided to flip the sketch upside down so that I could make that happen. I cut out my balloons using some paper scraps (gotta love that!) and attached them to my card. I drew the strings with my Copic Multiliner line. The birthday greeting as well as the bows on the balloons came from the Birthday Bits stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific)
--Patterned Paper: Hello Sunshine (Doodlebug Designs)
--Stamp: Birthday Bits (Simon Says Stamp)
--Inks: Colorbox and Versafine
--Dies: Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More, Stitched Party Dies (MCT)
--Misc.: Scor-Tape, Copic Multiliner, Sequins, Multi Matte Medium

5 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

I love how you turned the sketch upside down. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

Kimberly J. said...

Love this! I like how you flipped the sketch, what a smart idea!! :) Great job!

snappy scrappy said...

FAB!!!

A splash of color said...

Stacey, Nice one.. I love the balloons. They look "happy" and the inside I see is matching the balloons.. nice touch. Susan

OttawaMom said...

Those balloons are fabulous in all the fun, bright colours and patterns! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...