Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Happy Easter Gift Bag

*This post contains affliate links, which means I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase using any of the links in this post (at NO additional cost to you). Thank you for your support!*

Hello crafty friends!!
I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!
 Today I am back with another project that showcases some of those awesome 


With Easter quickly approaching, I thought I would make another little treat holder.


I used a punch board to create my little bag and then got busy decorating. I added a little lace trim by using one of the Lacy Border Dies and cutting it out of some white cardstock. I glued it around the top of my bag and then wrapped some crochet thread around and added a little bow. I stamped the "Happy Easter" from the Easter Icons stamp set with some pale pink ink and cut it out. I popped it up with some foam tape onto a scallop circle I cut out using one of the Scallop Circle Dies. I finished off my bag with some sequins and bling. It's just waiting to be filled with some yummy candy :) 

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE,
 the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE.

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!


Supply List:
--Cardstock: Georgia Pacific
--Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up!
--Stamp: Easter Icons (Pink & Main)
--Dies: Scallop Circle Dies and Lacy Border Dies (Pink & Main)
--Ink: Angel Pink Memento
--Misc.: Sequins, Bling, Crochet Thread, Gift Bag Punch Board (WRMK)

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute bag!!

Scrapper69 said...

Lovely treat holder Stacey! The edge around the top gives it a special Elegant look! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

snappy scrappy said...

Cute bag!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute bag Stacey!
Sherrie k

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...