Friday, May 26, 2017

A Spring Hello

Hi crafty friends!
Happy Friday!

Today I have a card to share with you that I made for the


When I saw this inspiration board, I was inspired by a few things. I have recently been planting flowers and getting hanging baskets to add color to my front/back yards. A couple of years ago, my wonderful son built me a wooden flower box underneath the window on our shed. I love getting flowers and planting in that every year since then. The flowers and the basket in the above photo made me think of that. I was also drawn to the pink and purples and of course that adorable kitty!
With all of that in mind, I set out to make my card. I knew I was going to try and create a scene so I used a few different stamp/die sets. Here is a look at what I was inspired to create:


For my card, I used the Wonderful Window die from Lawn Fawn and cut out all the pieces in white. I colored my window box to appear as wood and colored each tulip alternating between pink and purple. Before I adhered my window to my card front, I added a little valance curtain and my light blue "wall". I used the grass from the Chirpy Chirp Chirp stamp set and well as the butterfly. My little kitty actually came from the Spooktacular stamp set and the Hello was one of the little freebies from placing a order. I think this came out so super cute!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!! 

Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific & Copic)
--Patterned Paper: Cedar Lane (Pink Paislee)
--Stamps: Chirpy Chirp Chirp, Spooktacular, Hello (Lawn Fawn)
--Dies: Wonderful Window, Spooktacular, Chirpy Chirp Chirp (Lawn Fawn), Lacy Border Dies (Pink & Main)
--Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: E23, E27, G24, R32, RV10, V12, W1, W3, W5
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Clear Wink Of Stella, Glossy accents, White Gel Pen, Black Micron Pen

4 comments:

Nancy K said...

Wow, this card is so adorable! I love the woodgrain "house" and the sweet lacy curtains; such delightful details! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the detail of the window scene you created. Wonderful use of stamps & dies.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOODNESS Stacey! That is a SWEET scene! LOVE the kitty! :) The flowers under the window are perfect! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!! Love the woodgrain background and the cute little kitty!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...