Saturday, May 6, 2017

You're A-MAZE-ING

Hey crafty friends!!
I hope you are all having a super Saturday!
Today I have a card to share with you that I made for the sketch challenge over at 



For the card I had in mind, I needed to flip the sketch. Here is what that ended up looking like:


Here's what I created based on the sketch (flipped):



I was so happy to finally get to play with the A-,aze-ing card kit! It has been sitting on the corner of my desk begging to be used since it came in the mail a couple of weeks ago lol! How fun!! I love these little mazes and the interactive element it gives to the cards!! I can't wait to make more!

I will also be entering this card into the following challenges:

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and take a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: Night Shift Blue (MFT), Narwhal (Lawn Fawn)
--Patterned Paper: Scoot ( Echo Park)
--Stamp: You're A-maze-ing (MFT)
--Ink: Versamark
--Misc.: A-maze-ing Card Kit (MFT), Enamel Dots, White Embossing Powder

5 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party.
~Owner/DT Janis

Debby Pannell said...

Stacey, Awesome idea of taking the sketch and turning it upside down. By doing so you've opened up sketches to so many possibilities. This card is spectacular. Love it.
Thanks for sharing it with us for the PDE Linky Party #171 Anything Goes Challenge.
Keep the fabulous crafty projects coming. :)
TTFN,
Debby~PDE Linky Party Design Team Member

Barbara Godden said...

Great use of the sketch (flipped) I would do that too. Fabulous card. love your use of the enamel dots to match the paper and the maze.

sophiesmama said...

Love your card Stacey! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cardz TV!
Hugs,
Mary

Scrapper69 said...

This is such a cool card! LOVE the design & Papers!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...