Monday, May 29, 2017

FCCB #302: Graduation


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #302-Graduation
Make a project about any kind of Graduation!

This Weeks Sponsor



Dreaming Tree SVG's

The winner will receive a $20 Gift Certificate!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!

Here is my project-


My daughter needed a card for her boyfriend's sister who will be graduating in just a couple of weeks so this challenge was perfect timing for me! I opened up Cricut Design Space and created a rectangle in the size I wanted for my top panel. I used the Roly Poly font on the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge and arranged my 2017 across the front. I loaded up my mat and let the Cricut do it's thing lol! Once the 2017 was cut out, I stamped the "Class of", drew some lines, added my ribbon and some acetate to the back. I applied foam tape all around the perimeter and added some gold star confetti as well as some gold and burgundy micro beads. I added a white piece of cardstock to the back to hold everything in and also make the 2017 stand out more.I added my shaker piece onto my cardbase and tied a little bow. I thought it still needed something so I went back to the cricut and cut out a grad cap from the Wrap It Up cartridge and added it to my card front. I added a few stars to the front of my card and voila! Done! lol! I hope she likes it :) 

I will also be entering this card into the graduation challenge going on over at 
Die Cuttin' Diva's (#318)
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

Be sure to stop by the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog to see the projects that my design team sisters created! I hope you will power up that Cricut and make a Graduation project for the challenge! I would love to see what you create!

 I hope you have a great crafty day!! 
Supply List:
--Cardstock; Acetate, Cranberry Cocktail (MFT), Black (Neenah), Honey (bazzill)
--Cricut: Plantin Schoolbook, Wrap It Up
--Misc.: Ribbon, Confetti, Micro Beads, Black Micron Pen, Foam Tape, Glossy accents


12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Darlene said...

WOW What an awesome graduation card Stacey! Thanks for the reminder ... I need to get 2 grad cards made before the 11th. Awesome inspiration! Well done! Happy Memorial Day! Hope you're getting that BBQ grill fired up! LOL

Cynthia said...

I know that she is going to love the card! I like that you designed it yourself and added all of those creative touches!
Happy Memorial Day!
~Cynthia

Cynthia said...

I know that she is going to love the card! I like that you designed it yourself and added all of those creative touches!
Happy Memorial Day!
~Cynthia

Migdalia said...

Super cool and fun! Love this shaker card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sheila H said...

Great card - love the shaker!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

You will graduate to the top of your class with this wonderful grad card; especially like the shaker style. I have Plantin Schoolbook font cartridge. Can you please share the file?
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Esther said...

Lovely graduation card!Thanks for joining DCD's this week!

Unknown said...

Love it! Awesome shaker card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I don't think I saved the file. Sorry :(

Scrapper69 said...

Fantastic Shaker Grad Card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Dorlene Durham said...

Great shaker card! Don't you just love working in Design Space. I was resisting it at first, but I love all these features you can do. Your teamie ,Dorlene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...