Tuesday, May 23, 2017

May Project Life Cards

Hey crafty friends!
I hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday!
It is rainy and stormy here so I'm staying inside and getting some crafting done.
I managed to make some more Project Life cards for a future PL layout using the May sketches from Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style Challenge Blog.

I pulled out some fun Polka Dot cardstock and a couple of old sticker sheets to create my cards and once again I had a blast making these cards. If you guys are into pocket style scrapbooking, you really should check out the Sketches In Thyme PL Style Challenge Blog, I love their sketches. 

Here is a look at each sketch and the pocket card I made:


My take;




My take:




My take:




My take:


Here is a look at all four cards together:


Ok so last month when I played along, I posted where I was at in each of my three PL albums. I thought it would be kinda neat if I kept myself accountable each month by posting my progress. Here are my stats that I posted last month per album (album year/month currently on):

 2015: November
2016: June
2017: March

Well, I did not work on any of my albums so I have no progress to update. I am hoping there will be a change next month. Fingers crossed!! lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific)
--Patterned paper: Basics (Pebbles)
--Misc.: Hello Summer Stickers (Echo Park), Black Micron Pen, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins

Supplies were the same for all cards with the exception of added patterned paper from Hello Sunshine (Pink Paislee & Sticker from Journaling Tidbits (Teresa Collins) for Sketch #70

4 comments:

Gloria said...

Simply fabulous and love how this turned out!!

Scrapper69 said...

EEK!! I LOVE your take on each of the sketches... each PL card looks awesome and so stinkin' CUTE!!! Have a great day!

Theresa

Lori said...

Oh my gosh, Stacey! I love each and every one of these! Great takes on all of the sketches. Thank you so much for playing along with us again this month at Sketches In Thyme PL Style!-Lori DT

Jacqueline Muller said...

Nice sketches! They turned out lovely and bright!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...