Thursday, May 25, 2017

Ring...Ring...Hello

Hi crafty friends!
I hope your Thursday is off to a terrific start!

Today I have a card to share with you that I made for the sketch challenge over at
I played along with sketch #98 which is:


and here is a look at the card I made based on the above sketch:


I recently purchased the stamp set with the telephone a few days ago and was happy to pull it out and use it so fast! Normally I just hoard new stamps and never use them haha! The stamp/die set is actually meant to be used as a shaker element but I decided to just pop up all the center pieces with foam tape and give it another look. I also had this fun patterned paper in my stash that coordinated perfectly with the telephone stamp so everything came together rather quickly. I love when that happens lol!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and take a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: Kraft (Recollections), White (Georgia Pacific)
--Patterned Paper: Switchboard (Pink Paislee)
--Stamp: Call Me (Jillibean Soup)
--Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
--Dies: Call Me (Jillibean Soup)
--Misc.: Simply White Nuvo Crystal Drops, Foam Tape, Clear WInk Of Stella

10 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like how the telephone paper coordinates wonderfully with the telephone image. Like the use of Kraft especially for the vintage look. Like the doodling.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

snappy scrappy said...

FAB!

Lisa in Texas said...

This is gorgeous Stacey! I LOVE it!!! I want that die now lol! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

blbabe1234 said...

Super cute! Love the telephone! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

Scrapper69 said...

Nooo... say it ain't so.... you can't be a paper hoarder!!! LOL I do the same thing when I get new paper/stamps.. Shame on us both! hahaha LOVE the papers and cool phone... Love the entire set up! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Unknown said...

I just love this card and how it pops! Amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

So cute! Love those papers. Thanks for joining us at sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Lori said...

This card is fantastic, Stacey! I love that telephone and I think it looks great as a non-shaker card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Karen said...

Love your fun card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...