Tuesday, June 27, 2017

June Project Life Cards

Hey crafty friends!
I hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday!
I made some more Project Life cards for a future PL layout using the June sketches from

I decided to pull out some patriotic papers and do a few cards for the upcoming July 4th holiday.
I'm not caught in my album yet but at least I will have some cards ready to go when I get there (hopefully this year lol).

Here are a look at the sketches and the cards I made to correspond with each sketch.


My take:



My take:



My take:



My take:


Here is a look at all four cards together:



Ok so last month when I played along, I posted where I was at in each of my three PL albums. I thought it would be kinda neat if I kept myself accountable each month by posting my progress. Here are my stats that I posted last month per album (album year/month currently on):

 2015: November
2016: June
2017: March

I managed to work in a couple of my albums!! Yay!!! My 2015 album is now DONE!! I am also halfway through March 2017. Not much but it's something right?? haha! 

I'm so happy that I was able to get these cards done! I always seems to get them done with just a couple of days to spare each month lol! I used an older Authentique 6x6 paper pad for my patterned papers and I love the vintage/distressed look of them.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Authentique: Pride
--Stamps: Journaling (Autumn Leaves)
--Dies: 3 Star Stitched Dies, Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies, Lowercase Fun Dies (My Creative Time)
--Ink: Jet Black Archival
--Alphas; Shane (AC Remarks), White Foam LG (Sticko)
--Misc.: Enamel Stars (CTMH), Doily Lace Punch (Martha Stewart), Foam Tape, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher


3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Awesome PL cards!

Marilyn said...

Awesome cards!!

Lori said...

Stacey - your cards are always so beautiful! I love every single one of these! Great idea to keep track of what you are doing and way to do finishing up 2015! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...