Friday, August 4, 2017

Birthday Greeting From Under The Sea

Hi crafty friends!
I hope you are having a fabulous Friday so far!
Today I have a super fun and cute card to share with you.


I am running a little low on birthday cards so I thought this would be a fun one to make since we are still in the Summer season :) I used some fun papers from Doodlebug and layered them onto my card. I stamped that sweet little mermaid from Jaded Blossom in Versafine Ink and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I colored her in with my Copics and then used my Scan n Cut to cut her out. I popped her up onto my card front with some foam tape and added some glossy accents to her pearls. I stamped my greeting and added them to my card and finished it off with a little epoxy seashell and some pearls in the upper right corner. I think she is absolutely darling!!

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by today and take a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Copic & Recollections
--Patterned Paper: Under The Sea (Doodlebug)
--Stamp: Mermaid Kisses (Jaded Blossom)
--Dies: Card Layer Dies 1 (Jaded Blossom)
--Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
--Copics: E21, E23, E25, E27, E50, E51, E59, RV04, RV21, V12, V15, V17, Y04
--Misc.: Scan N Cut 2, Clear Emobssing Powder, Glossy Accents, Foam Tape, Pearls

6 comments:

  1. Aaaawwww, this is so super cute! Lovely colours and a sweet image with pretty colours. And it's perfect for my challenge.. I would be very glad if you visit it!

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#8 – Birthday (Summer kids are the best))
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *GDT* 2CraftyCritterCrazies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You colored her perfectly! I LOVE how she looks... and I LOVE that fun paper! awesome card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness! I can't believe you colored that image! It is flawless : ) and such a sweet card!

    Thank you for entering your wonderful card in the gallery at Seize The Birthday! We love seeing your work there.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your lovely comments. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...