Thursday, August 3, 2017

My Favorite Wizard!

Hey crafty friends!
I hope you are having a terrific Tuesday!

Today I wanted to quickly share with you a project that I made for the July Customer Challenge that Jaded Blossom had last month. The challenge was to create a project and only use JB stamps/dies and submit it for judging! I'm so happy to say that my project was one of the winners!!! How awesome is that!! 

Now that the winners have been revealed, I wanted to share with you all what I made.
If you know me, you know that my daughter and I love and are a little obsessed with a certain wizard, so I just knew I wanted to make something for her to brighten her day a little.


I created this fun little treat box for her and filled it with some chocolates. To create my box, I used the Scallop Caddy Die (I love this die!) & decorated it with some fun patterned papers. I stamped out my Wizard from the My Favorite Wizard stamp set and colored him in with my Copic markers, stamped my greeting and attached it all to the front of my box. I added a few gold sequins and added my candies. I used the Wizard Candies stamp set to decorate the chocolates to make it even more fun!


Thanks so much for taking a look at my creation!
You can see all the fabulous projects that won on the Jaded Blossom blog by clicking HERE, they were all wonderful!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Recollections & Copic
--Patterned Paper: Color Vibe 1 (Simple Stories), Basics (AC)
--Stamp: My Favorite Wizard & Wizard Candies (Jaded Blossom)
--Dies: Scallop Caddy Die (Jaded Blossom)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: C4, C5, C6, C7, C8, C9, E21, E27, E50, E51, E57, E59, E79, R59, Y19
--Misc.: White Gel Pen, Foam Tape, Sequins, 3/4" Circle Punch, Black Micron Pen

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Congrats on your win!! Cute project!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorbs-and CONGRATS!!!

Scrapper69 said...

I was so happy for you, when I saw your name as one of the winners! This is a Fantastic treat box and your coloring is just amazing! :) Congrats!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...