Sunday, August 27, 2017

Elephantastic Birthday Goody Bag

Hey crafty friends!
I hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday!
I have errands to run today but before I left, I wanted to pop on real quick and share a goody bag that I made to give to my mom. Her birthday is coming up soon (I really hope she doesn't see this post) and I thought it would be fun to give her a little bag of kisses to go along with her gifts. 


I used a gusseted bag, filled it with some paper shred and added a few decorated kisses. I used the Ric Rac Topper Die from Jaded Blossom as well as the Elephantastic Stamp set along with some circle dies to create the topper. I think it turned out so adorable!!

I will be entering this into the current challenge over at 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Recollections
--Patterned Paper: Insta Photo Fun (DCWV)
--Stamp: Elephantastic (Jaded Blossom)
--Dies: Ric Rac Topper Die (Jaded Blossom), Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies (MCT), Nesting Circles (WRMK)
--Ink: Versamark, Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: N1, N2, N4, R20
--Misc.: Foam Tape, White Embossing Powder, Crochet Thread, Circle Punch (Recollections), Scan N Cut 2

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet goody bag!!!

JoAnn said...

This is so adorable. Love it. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so CUTE!!! Your Mom will just LOVE this!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Patti said...

Wow! your Mom is one blessed woman!! : ) this is just adorable!

Thanks a bunch for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

Patti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...