Friday, September 1, 2017

Witch Way Is The Candy???

Hey crafty friends!!
Can you believe it is already September?? Whoa!!
The holidays will be here before we know it! 
I'm not ready for that, however I am ready for Fall and all things that come with it, including Halloween 👻. I decided to make a Halloween card for a couple of challenges. 
The challenges are:
and


Here is a look at the card I created based on those challenges:


I was so happy when I saw that MFT was bringing back the Witch Way Is The Candy stamp set! I was even happier when it arrived at my house after I ordered it lol! I think this little witch and the frog are just so incredibly cute!! I colored them up with my copic markers and then fussy cut them out. Super simple card to put together but I adore how it turned out!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Copic), Black (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Halloween Parade (Doodlebug)
--Stamp: Witch Way Is The Candy? (My Favorite Things)
--Ink: Versamark and Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: C4, C6, C8, E21, E35, E37, E50, E51, V12, V15, V17, Y23, Y26, YG13, YG17, YG21, YG25, YR04, YR07
--Misc.: White Embossing Powder (SU!), White Gel Pen, Clear Wink Of Stella, Foam Tape, Enamel Dots

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Deb said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love those bright Halloween colours and the image is fabulous, such a cute witch!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how adorably cute Stacey! I really love the way you color.. that witch is too sweet along with that fun frog!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...