Tuesday, September 19, 2017

You Had Me At Pumpkin Spice

Hey crafty peeps!
I hope you are having a fabulous day!
Today I am back with another card to share with you that I made with a couple of challenges in mind. Two days in a row of posting?? I hope that means my mojo is back!! 

The challenges that I am sharing my card in are:


and

Here is a look at the card that I created for the above challenges:


I cut out some patterned paper with leaves and some Kraft cardstock using the Card Mat Dies from Jaded Blossom. I cut off a portion of the patterned paper and layered it on top of my Kraft cardstock, matching up the stitching. I embossed my greeting with white embossing powder onto some orange cardstock, layered it onto some teal cardstock and added it to my card. I wrapped some twine around, tied a bow and then added everything to my card base. I stamped out that sweet little girl from Stamp Anniething and colored her in with my Copic markers. Once I had her colored in, I cut her out using my Scan N Cut 2 and popped her up onto the front of my card with more foam tape. I finished off my card with a few sequins. I think she is absolutely adorable!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie and teal (SU!), White (Copic), Kraft (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Happy Harvest (Doodlebug)
--Stamps: Felicity- Hello (Stamp AnnieThing), Happy Brew Year (Jaded Blossom)
--Dies: Card Mat Dies (Jaded Blossom)
--Ink: VersaMark & Onyx Black Versafine
--Copics: BG09, BG57, E21, E31, E33, E35, E37, E50, E51, E53, R20, Y32, YR14
--Misc.: Sequins, Clear Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder, Foam Tape, Twine, 

3 comments:

teachdanz said...

your card is fabulous Stacey!! Love the coloring, the paper choices and the layout of the card!! Thanks for linking it up with the Stamp Anniething challenge!!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Scrapper69 said...

She is adorable Stacey! What a sweet little lady all colored up perfectly for the Fall Season! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...