Friday, February 16, 2018

Jaded Blossom's February Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's February 2018 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Candace's amazing blog, Candi O Designs you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

I found these little Kraft egg crates at Target last year and I decided to decorate one for my project today.
I started off by adding a bit of pink lace and some light pink pearls around the perimeter of the crate.
Next, I added a bit of patterned paper along with some ribbon to the top. I added a tag from the Treat Tag Die and added that fun sentiment from the Follow The Easter Bunny stamp set. I topped off my tag with a fun bow and a little puffy tail on my bunny.
I thought it would be fun to decorate the inside as well so that the recipient gets a little surprise when they open it.


I added some more patterned paper and started building my little scene. I used the Spring Dies for my grass and stamped my greeting from the Follow The Easter Bunny onto the top layer of grass and popped it up with foam tape. I added that fun egg banner from the Spring Banner Dies and cut out a couple extra eggs to place by my bunny. The bunny is from the Sweet Bunnies stamp set and that super cute little face is from the Bunny Faces set. I added a little crochet thread bow and my little egg crate was pretty much done.

I added some green paper shred and some fun candy to the egg wells.


I think this turned out so super duper cute!! I love it and hopefully I can stay out of it until Easter lol!!



Regular Price for the Release Package is $129.99

 Free die for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 2/18, 11:59pm pst.

BUNNY FACES

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is the very talented Nicole

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Tanya(February Guest Designer)
Cindy
Gigi
Lee-Ann
Mel
Jamie
Tina
Candace O.
Stacey (HERE)
Nicole
Candace

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Happy hopping and shopping!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!


Jaded Blossom Products Used:
--Bunny Faces


Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: White & Kraft (Recollections), Green (MFT)
--Patterned Paper: Easter Express (Doodlebug)
--Ink: Pink (Studio G), Brown (Heidi Swapp), Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copic: E53, E33, R83, RV11
--Misc.: Corner Chomper, Foam Tape, Snow Marker, Lace, Pearls

20 comments:

duckie said...

Oh this is precious! LOVE it!

Jenny Lee Mahler said...

That a cute idea so sweet.!

Vonmariedesign said...

Very cute!!! I love how you decorated the egg crate!!

Sharingmoore said...

Love how you altered the egg crate. Cute idea.

Sin City Chix said...

These egg crates are too stinkin' cute and so many possibilities to decorate it!

antdoda said...

This is to cute!!!

Craftyhugs said...

Oh kids would just love this. Do much work has gone into it. Fab idea

Sue D said...

So sweet how you decorated this egg carton.

Unknown said...

OMG! What a cute idea! Love it!!

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable project! Love that fluffy bunny tail!

Marilyn said...

Adorable project!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!

Iris said...

Cute project - love the bunnies.

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

It is really an adorable project!

cghundley said...

How cute! Fabulous
way to decorate
The crate.
Carla from Utah

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! What adorable Easter project!!! It's totally cute!!!

Scrapper69 said...

That is so CUTE & SWEET! I've always wondered what to do with those little egg cartons they sell during Easter time and I LOVE how you fancied up yours! Fantastic gift idea!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL!! SUPER SWEET Project!! Just BEAUTIFUL!! LOVING the New Release!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Jen P said...

Cute project!

Migdalia said...

Super ADORABLE my friend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...