Sunday, February 4, 2018

Jaded Blossom's February Challenge


Hey crafty friends!
I hope you are having a spectacular Sunday!
Today starts a new challenge over at the Jaded Blossom Blog.
This month the challenge theme is....
☘ St. Patrick's Day Treats ☘

I decided to use the new Pillow Box die that was released last month to create my little treat box.


I cut my pillow box out of some green embossed cardstock and then I ran just the top of the die through again with some black cardstock so that I could piece the two together. I used the layer part of the die to cut out my plaid piece. I used the Bow dies for my gold glitter bow. I thought it would be fun to add a shamrock to the center of my bow but I didn't have one. Luckily, shamrocks are pretty easy so I used the small heart from the Banner Dies, cut it out 3 times and free hand cut a little stem. I used the Mini Tag Dies 2 and stamped my greeting from the Go Green stamp set. 


So fun and I think it turned out so cute!! Be sure to check out the Jaded Blossom blog to see what the rest of the DT made, they never disappoint! I hope you will play along, I would love to see what you make!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Green (Bazzill), Black (Neenah), Gold Glitter (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: DCWV
--Stamps: Go Green (Jaded Blossom)
--Inks: Peeled Paint Distress, Onyx Black Versafine
--Misc.: Foam Tape 

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I LOVE your pillow box! It's so pretty with those shades of green and that lovely hint of Gold!!! Fab idea!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable! I love this pillow box die~Your project is so fun and festive for St Patty's Day!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

Super sweet treat box!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...