Friday, April 13, 2018

Jaded Blossom's April Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's April 2018 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Katie's Blog you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made to share with you today:
I thought it would be cute to make a little gift set to welcome a new baby.
 First up is the card. I created a 4.25x4.25 card base from some white cardstock and added some blue striped paper on top. I used the Scallop Circle Dies and the Stitched Circle dies and cut them from some more white cardstock and layered them onto my card. I used the Baby Dies to cut out that cute little onesie and stamped my greeting from the New Baby stamp set onto it. I added that to the center of my circle and added some Nuvo drops for the "snaps" on the onesie. I added some crochet thread along the top of the card and used a star button from the Baby Dies. I finished off my card with a few more Nuvo drops in the bottom corners. 

Next I needed a little gift to go along with the card. I saw these little pails at the dollar store so I picked one up and used some of those awesome Jaded Blossom stamps and dies to decorate it.
To decorate my pail, I used the Border Dies to create that fun scallop border along the top. I cut out that adorable clothesline from the Baby Dies and added some Nuvo drops to the clothespins to give a little more dimension. I stamped the "Hello Baby" from the New Baby stamp set onto some white cardstock and flagged the ends. I popped it up onto a Stitched Circle Die and a Label Shape Die. I added some white enamel dots to finish off my layered label. 


I filled the pail with some baby powder, baby lotion, baby bath and a fun little sponge. 

Here is a look at the set together:

 I think it turned out so completely adorable!!


Regular Price for the Release Package is $123.99

 Free stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 4/15, 11:59pm pst.

HARD WORK

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is the super talented Cindy

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Katie(April Guest Designer)
Stacey (you are here)

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Happy hopping & shopping!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Jaded Blossom Supplies Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
--Patterned Paper: Nana's Nursery
--Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Tulle, White Enamel Dots, White Nuvo Drops, Crochet Thread

14 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT job with your projects!!! they are just too CUTE... Have a super weekend

Sherrie K. said...

Stacy, this couldn't be cuter! Your card is adorable and look at that sweet matching pail. Such a fun gift idea! LOVE this!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

The sweetest set ever!!! LOVE!

antdoda said...

These are just to sweet!!!

Unknown said...

That is one cool gift! Can't wait to make one like it!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is so precious and I totally LOVE that cute Pail!!! Fab gift idea! I found out recently a friend of mine was expecting so this would make a great gift idea!!! Have a great weekend!

Theresa

Vonmariedesign said...

So super sweet!!! I love the cute card and how you decorated the pail!!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Wonderful projects, they are so clever! I love your paper choices also.

Marilyn said...

Adorable baby card and bucket! Great idea for the bucket!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Migdalia said...

Your projects are so SUPER SWEET! Awesome job my crafty friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sue D said...

So cute--love how you decorated the bucket and the matching card.

Georgiana said...

This is a perfect baby gift. Super cute card and the bucket looks fabulous with the banner around the top.

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! How cute! Love so much your adorable and sweet projects!!!

Iris said...

Such a pretty card - love the onsie with the bow tie and love how you decorated the pail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...