Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Jaded Blossom's April Release: Day 3

Hey crafty friends! 
Welcome to the third day of the Jaded Blossom April Release!!
Today we are showing you projects made with 2 new stamp sets that will be released in the Jaded Blossom store this Friday but if you can't wait.....


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $114.99


April 2018 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $123.99

The stamps we are showing you today are called, Snips and Snails & School Tags.
I made a project to share with you that uses the School Tags stamp set.


I used the Scallop Caddy Die to create my box to hold a little Teacher Appreciation gift. I used some notebook themed patterned paper from DCWV and a border punch to create the spiral notebook edge look. I stamped my greeting from the School Tags stamp set in black ink. I stamped it again onto some white cardstock so that I could color the pencil and book and then paper piece it onto my 'notebook" paper. I wrapped some twine around and adhered it to the Caddy. I added a apple banner from the Fall Banner Dies and my little treat box was done. 


Inside are a few candies and a gift card. 

Here is a look at the sets being showcased today:




Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
I hope you will come back tomorrow to see what I made for Day 4 :)

I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: Wild Cherry (MFT)
--Patterned Paper: The High School Matstack (DCWV)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black 
--Copics: Y15, Y17, C1, C3, E50, R20, 110, G05, G07
--Misc.: Binding Edge Punch (EK Success), Foam Tape, Trendy Twine, White Nuvo Drops

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute box!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable treat!

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful gift idea for the teacher's!! Super cute!

Theresa

Georgiana said...

I am always loving teacher gifts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...