Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Jaded Blossom's January Release: Day 2!

Hey crafty friends! 
It's day 2 of the Jaded Blossom January Release!!
Today we are showing you 2 new stamp sets that will be released in the Jaded Blossom store this Friday but if you can't wait.....

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $119.99

January 2019 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- 4 x 4
- New Die
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $127.99


The stamps we are showing you today are so adorable!
They are called Be Meow Valentine and Cupid In Training.
Here is what I created to share with you using the Cupid In Training stamp set:


I colored that sweet bunny from the Cupid In Training stamp set with my Copic markers and cut it out using my Scan N Cut2. I stamped one of the greetings from Cupid In Training and used the Mini Tag Dies 3 to cut it out. I popped them up with some foam tape onto the front of my Candy Caddy and tied a red tulle bow to the handle to keep it closed. 


I used the Candy Wrap Dies to cut some patterned papers to wrap around the candies that are inside the caddy.


So adorable!! I love that little Cupid Bunny!!

Here is a closer look at the stamp sets being showcased today:


&


Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at what I made!
I really appreciate it!
See you tomorrow for a look at Day 3!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!

Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Red (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Valentine's Day (Recollections)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
--Copics: C8, R00, R20, R29, R27, R89, W0, W1, W3, W5
--Misc.: Enamel Heart, Tulle, Foam Tape, Glossy Accents, White Gel Pen

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Viri Díaz said...

Tantas variedades de cajitas, me encanta

Sarah said...

Love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...