Monday, February 25, 2019

Bunny Kisses

Hi everyone!
It's my day to take over the SVG Cutting Files blog and I made a fun little Easter card to share with you today.


I used the Bunny In Grass Peek Out Slider Card for my project today. I used some cloud scrap paper that I had in my stash for my card background and some bright green patterned paper from Doodlebug for my grass pocket layer. I wrapped some satin ribbon around my card and tied a fun little bow. I stamped my greeting from the Easter Basket Fun stamp set from Jaded Blossom and used the Jaded Blossom's Label Shape Dies to cut it out. I added a couple of little enamel hearts and popped the greeting up with some foam tape. 



How fun!!! The little bunny comes right out as a separate little element and a fun surprise. (The carrot is from the Spring Banner Dies from Jaded Blossom.)

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supplies:
--Cardstock: White (Recollections), Gray (MFT)
--Patterned Paper: Floral Graph Rainbow Petite & Easter Express (Doodlebug)
--SVG: Bunny In Grass Peek Out Slider Card (SVG Cutting Files)
--Stamps: Easter Basket Fun (Jaded Blossom)
--Dies: Label Shape Dies, Spring Banner Dies (Jaded Blossom)
--Misc.: Enamel Hearts (Doodlebug), White Satin Ribbon, Foam Tape, White Gel Pen

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

OMG! your card is so adorable!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Scrapper69 said...

OMWORD! That is soooooo DANG CAA-UUTE!! I love the bunny popping out of the pocket!!! Super duper adorable my friend!!! Have a great day!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...