Sunday, September 1, 2019

Jaded Blossom's September Challenge!

Hi everyone!!
I hope you are all having a fabulous Sunday!
Today starts a new challenge over at the Jaded Blossom Blog!! Yay!!!

This month's challenge is.......
Make Your Mark! (Use pencils, watercolors, markers, inks).

Here is a look at what I created to share with you:


I know it is only September 1st, but I am ready to create some Halloween projects so I couldn't help myself lol! I created a night sky by blending some distress oxide inks and then spritzing a little bit of water for a little more added interest. I used the Stitched Circle Dies to create my moon by cutting it from some white cardstock and using more distress oxide ink to add a bit of color from the outside edges and fading inward. I stamped my greeting from the Halloween Tags stamp set and attached the moon to my sky, trimming off the edge. I cut a strip of white cardstock, drew my sidewalk with my Copic markers & added a bit of grass behind it with the Spring Dies. I added that to the bottom of my sky panel and attached it to a black A2 cardbase. I knew I wanted to have a cute little Trick or Treater on the sidewalk so the Holiday Dress Up stamp set was exactly what I needed. I colored that adorable little girl with my Copics and gave her a little witches hat by using the Halloween Dies. I stamped out another girl so that I could fussy cut her skirt and curl it up a bit. She needed a little bucket to hold all her candy so I used one of the pumpkins from the Fall Banner Dies and cut a little handle shape from some scrap black cardstock. I added a bat from the Halloween Dies and some stars from the Halloween Scenic Dies to complete my card. 


I wasn't able to get a picture of it but I added some glow in the dark Nuvo drops to each star so that the card glows in the dark as well! So fun and cute!!! 

Be sure to check out the Jaded Blossom blog to see what the rest of the DT made, they never disappoint! 
I hope you will play along with us, I would love to see what you make!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products:
--Cardstock: Recollections
--Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Onyx Black Versafine, Distress Oxides in Fossilized Amber, Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves, Chipped Sapphire.
--Copics: C0, C1, C2, C4, C6, C8, E000, E00, E21, E23, E25, E27, R85, V15, V17, YG05, YR04
--Misc.: Crystal Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, Glow In The Dark Banana Split Nuvo Drops

4 comments:

Michelle said...

this is soooooo awesome ! love all the details the pumpkin basket is perfect and the sidewalk with grass behind genius!

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful card!! So much to look at, loove!!

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the adorable little girl image!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! She is totally Darling Stacey! Super cute! I have her all colored up in some fun Halloween colors - I need to put her on a card to show her off! :)

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...