Friday, September 13, 2019

Jaded Blossom's September Release: Day 5!

Hi crafty friends!!
Happy Friday!!
It's day 5 of the Jaded Blossom September Release. WooHoo!!
Thanks so much for stopping by each day!! 
Here is a quick recap of the projects I made this week......


....and that brings us to today.

Today we are showing you projects featuring the freebie stamp set.
Turkey Tag is the free with purchase stamp.
 You can read more about the freebie stamp over at the Jaded Blossom Blog.

Here is a look at the project that I created to share with you today:



I used the Dainty Topper Die and created my topper base with some kraft cardstock and added some  polka dot patterned paper for the layer piece. I heat embossed my greeting from the Gobble Gobble stamp set with some black ink and clear embossing powder. I colored that adorable Turkey from the Turkey Tag stamp set with my Copics, fussy cut him out and popped him up with some foam tape. I added some Candy Corn and chocolate covered peanuts to a 3x4 Clear Bag and added my topped to the top. I completed the look by adding a hemp twine bow and some Nuvo drops. What a fun and adorable way to give a little treat!




Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Be sure to come back tonight for the September Release Blog Hop at 4pm PST (7pm EST).

I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom:

Other Products:
--Cardstock: Hammermill, Recollections Kraft
--Patterned Paper: Sweater Weather (Lawn Fawn)
--Ink: Jet Black Lawn Fawn, Onyx Black Versafine
--Copics: E21, E23, E25, C8, R27, Y18, YR18
--Misc.; Clear Embossing Powder, Dark Walnut Nuvo, Ripened Pumpkin Nuvo, Dandelion Yellow Nuvo, White Gel Pen, Hemp Twine

1 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute treat bag topper!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...