Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Thank You For Making My Life Better

Hi everyone and happy Tuesday!
Today is my day to post over at the Jaded Blossom blog and I made a sweet Valentine for my hubby that I wanted to share with you all today.

Here is a look at what that I created:


I used the Candy Bar Slider Die and cut it from some white cardtock and added some patterned paper from doodlebug to the front. I added a couple of clouds that I cut out using the Border Dies 2, inking just a bit along the top edges and stamping my greeting along the bottom. I used the Date Night stamp set for my hot air balloon image, did a bit of simple coloring with my Copic markers and paper pieced the heart balloon with some more patterned paper. I added some sequins, white Nuvo drops and a little enamel heart and completed my little treat by adding a big ol' pretty pink bow :) 


Of course, I had to add a sweet little candy bar for my hubby. 


I think this is so adorable!! I love the cute little images in the Date Night stamp set!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
--Patterned Paper: French Kiss (Doodlebug)
--Copics: E50, E51, E53, E55, E23, E25, E27, E37, E57, R20
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Broken China Distress Oxide
--Misc.: Ribbon, Foam Tape, Sequins, Enamel Heart, White Nuvo Drop, White Gel Pen, Crochet Thread






2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card and cute image!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Scrapper69 said...

Awe... It's super cute! I'm sure your hubby will simply love this!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...