Sunday, June 28, 2020

Endless Birthday Wishes

Hi everyone!
I hope you are having a fabulous weekend so far!

Today I have a card to share with you that I created with a few challenges in mind.
They are:

&

Here is a look at the card that I created:


I love this stamp set from MFT titled, Birth-Yay and as soon as I saw the sketch, I knew these little critters all stacked up would be perfect! I colored them with my Copic markers and paired them with some bright patterned paper from Bella Blvd. I added some black doodling and added a little pink bow to the Monkey's hair. I completed my card by adding some sparkle with some Nuvo Drops on the cupcake and some Clear Wink Of Stella on my balloon.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
--Patterned Paper: Squeeze The Day (Bella Blvd)
--Stamps: Birth-Yay (MFT)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
--Copics: 
  • Rhino: W0, W1, W3, R20, BG45
  • Balloon: Y11, Y13
  • Monkey: E50, E51, E31, E33, BG23, BG45, R20, R00
  • Turtle: R20, G21, G24, G43, G94, YG03, YG61, BG45
  • Bird: C0, C2, C4, BG45, YR02, Y11
Misc.: Black Sharpie Pen, Pink Crochet Thread, White Gel Pen, Clear Wink Of Stella, Foam Tape, Glitter Nuvo Drops: Red Sunstone & Aquatic Mist

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Adorable Birthday card. I love your doodling on the rim of the rectangles. It really adds to the cute characters on the front. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge
Barbara DT

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the cute animal images!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...