Thursday, June 4, 2020

Salty Hair, Don't Care!

Hi crafty friends!
I'm so excited to be a guest designer for Digi Doodle Studios!


Digi Doodle Studios is a digi stamp company that has some of the cutest images!! They even have a monthly challenge blog that you can find HERE. I fell in love with so many of the images and have had so much fun coloring up a storm! I'm fairly new to digi stamping but I have to say, I am really liking it! There is so much versatility with how big or small you want your image to be, not to mention the storage space saved in my shrinking craft room lol!

Here is a look at the card that I created to share with you all today:


Isn't she sweet?! Her name is Rainbow Sky and I printed her out onto some Hammermill Digital paper and colored her with my Copic markers. Once I had her colored in, I used a die from MFT to cut out my image. I created my sand, ocean and sky freehand and tied a little bit of white crochet thread along the top edge and tied it off with a bow. I added a sentiment from The Greeting Farm and added some little white doodles here and there with a white gel pen. I covered a white cardbase with some bright yellow and white polka dot paper and popped up my image panel onto the front with foam tape. So super easy!  I think she is just adorable and doesn't she look so happy to be at the beach??



I will be entering my card into the following challenges:
&



Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:

--Copics:
  • Skin: E21, E51, E50, R20, R00, R43
  • Sand: E44, E43, E41
  • Ocean: BG10, B000, B00, B01
  • Sky: BG0000, BG000
  • Bows/Suit: RV09, RV25, C0
  • Shells: E95, E11, E33, E50, E51
  • Hair: E37, E35, E33
  • Pail: Y13, Y15
  • Turtle: G21, G24, YG61, YG63
--Cardstock: Hammermill
--Patterned Paper: Summer Bliss (Echo Park)
--Sentiment Stamp: Beach Day (The Greeting Farm)
--Dies: Hip Hip Hooray (MFT)
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Clear Wink Of Stella, White Gel Pen, Crochet Thread



5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the cute image!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh, how adorable that image is! Love your coloring too. Thank you for sharing your card with us at ATSM!

Julie Odil said...

Very cute! Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at JDS Challenges. Julie O, DT Member

Jan Mahew said...

Stacey, A girl after my own heart! I love to walk the beach and collect shells. I hope to do again in the near future, they just opened our beaches... Thank you for sharing your FUN creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Stamp Shop)

Sarah said...

Thank you for sharing your fun card with us at Colour Crazy Challenge. Sarah DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...