Monday, February 8, 2010

Good Friends Are Like Stars


Hi! This is just a simple card I made for the Super Sunday Sketch Day 344 over at 365 Cards. As soon as I saw the sketch I knew what I wanted to do with it. The inside reads---You don't always see them, but you know they are always there. This picture just doesn't seem to do this any justice. I really need to look into getting some sort of photo editing software. Yep, I think it's time for that. lol. I cut the stars out at 1" with the Cricut using the George and Basic Shapes cartridge. I then applied white glitter all over the front of each one so they shimmered. The blue background paper is from the Bazzill Bling Pastel set so both the background and the stars have shimmer to them. Thanks for looking!

Supplies used:
Blue paper--Bazzill Bling Pastels
Cricut Expression
George and Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge
White very fine glitter
Foam adheshive to pop up the stars and the sentiment
DMC white floss

5 comments:

Lea L. said...

Cute!! Love the hanging stars!! Great job with the sketch!

♥Lea

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet card. I love everything about it!

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this...perfect-o!

Gloria Stengel said...

I love the string and how you did the stars. Great job.

Pam said...

So cute, and I love that sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...