Monday, August 30, 2010

Winter

Happy Monday! Today's card was made for the challenge over at My Pink Stamper. The challenge was to make a winter card, scrapbook page or other craft item with your cricut. This is what I came up with:



Please excuse the picture. No matter how many times I took it, it just wasn't coming out the way I wanted. I think it may be because of all the metallic papers.

For my card, I used Lacy Labels Cricut Lite cartridge. I used my Gypsy to weld the images to form the shape card at 5". I used DCWV metallic silver for the bottom layer and DCWV metallic light blue for the frame layer. For the snowflakes, I used some white flocking powder to give it a bit of a "snowy" feel. For the phrase, I used Winter from Gypsy Wanderings cut out at 1 1/2" for both the shadow as well as the phrase itself. Added a little bit of outlining with my white signo gel pen and added a white satin bow.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look, I really appreciate it. Don't forget about the DT call over at Paper Therapy. Scroll down one post to read more about it.


Supplies:

Cricut
Lacy Labels
Gypsy
Gypsy Wanderings
White Signo Gel Pen
White Flocking Powder
Offray White Satin Ribbon
DCWV Metallic Stack

5 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

really pretty and elegant!

Ulysses' mama said...

Love that card! All of your extra effort shows!

girlia said...

Nice card.

Georgiana said...

I love the cut of the card and the paper is perfect.

Georgiana

Carol L said...

What a beautiful card! love how it came out...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...