Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me! :)

Happy Monday! I wanted to share with you the awesome present I got from one of my very best crafty friends, Kimberly of Kimberly's Crafty Spot for my birthday. First, let me tell you a little about Kimberly. She has been a great friend to me and I have really enjoyed getting to know her over the past year. She is a super nice person and a very talented crafter. If you guys have not checked out her blog, you really should. You will not be disappointed.

Check out what she made me:

A gorgeous sign for my room:



This beautiful card:


And this awesome travel mug:


Mug details:


Isn't it all awesome! Kimberly, I am so touched that you did this for me and I can't thank you enough for making my birthday a little happier this year! Thank you!

You guys can view the details of how Kimberly made these projects at her blog: Kimberly's Crafty Spot.

Thank you all for letting me share my goodies with you today. I hope you all have a great crafty day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Happy Birthday friend!! I hope you have a wonderful day! I am so glad you love all your goodies! Thank you for being such a great friend to me :)
**Hugs**

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Stacey!
Evelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...