Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kopy Kat! A Krafty Girls Challenge

Happy Tuesday!
Are you guys ready for another fun challenge over at Krafty Girls?
This week its all about being a Kopy Kat!
Create a paper craft that is "scraplifted" from someone else that inspires you.
Make sure you give them credit though :)

I decided to scraplift a beautiful card from my bestie, Kimberly of Kimberly's Crafty Spot.

Here is her card:
Thanks for the inspiration Kimberly! Your card is gorgeous!
You can see more details about her card on her blog post HERE


And here is the card that I created based on her card:

I don't have the top note die, so I cut my top note shape from the Lacy Labels Cricut cartridge at 3.5" and  added some doodling around the edges.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation! I really appreciate it! Don't forget to stop by the Krafty Girls to see more inspiration from the design team as well as entering the challenge yourself! I look forward to seeing what you create!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket
Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Lacy Labels
Card Stock: Brown (Recollections), White (Goergia Pacific), Pink (DCWV)
Patterned Paper: scraps from my stash so it's unknown :(
Stamp: Card Crafting Hello (TPC Studio)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Punch: Doily Lace (Martha Stewart Crafts)
Misc.: Ribbon (Offray), Brad (Making Memories), Brown Sharpie

7 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Awwww I'm so honored that you used one of my cards :):):) You are too good to me and such a wonderful friend. I love your version, so pretty!! Great job friend!! :)

Maribel said...

I had seen Kimberly's card before and you know what? I didn't recognize yours because of the colors! I love how a change of papers makes something look totally different even though it's so similar. You did a wonderful job!
Maribel

Karen said...

Very pretty! I love the flower and the papers you used! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

missstamper said...

Beautiful!

Pat N. said...

What beautiful cards; very nice!--Pat N.

Arcy Scraps said...

Wow Stacey, your card is so lovely and beautiful :)

Jennifer said...

You did an amazing job. The card is gorgeous. I love the change of colors. It makes it look like a whole new card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...