Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy 4th Of July!

Hi Everyone!
I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend so far.
This week the Joy's Life Design Team has been showing you projects that not only showcase those awesome Joy's Life stamps, but also show you creative ways to use paint swatches!
For my project, I decided to make a little 4th of July mini.







I had a lot of fun making this and kept it pretty simple until I figure out what pictures I will be putting into it.

Don't you just love the font on this stamp from the Holiday Occasions Stamp Set?



It so fun!

You can see all of Joy's Life products HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation! I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!
Photobucket
*I made this project while on the Joy's Life Design Team*
Supplies:
Card Stock: White (Georgia Pacific)
Ink: Real Red (SU!)
Punches/Dies: Mini Paper Rosettes (Tim Holtz), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Stars (Spellbinders), Scallop Sentiment (Fiskars)
Misc.: Trendy Twine, Dimensionals (SU!), Buttons, Tulle, Dazzling Details (SU!)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...