Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Krafty Girls #20---Color Challenge

Hello and Happy Tuesday!
Are you guys ready for another fun challenge from the 

Create a paper project that incorporates the color mint! 

Here is the card that I created for the challenge:
For my card, I did some stamping with a new stamp set that I got from Stampin Up. 
After my image was stamped, I layered all my card layers onto my card base. 
Once all my layers were adhered, I punched out a butterfly from my Martha Stewart punch and added some pearls for the flight pattern as well as under my sentiment and in each corner of my card. 
To finish off my card, I simply adhered a small white bow to the top. 

I hope you will head over to the 
and take a peek at the awesome inspiration from my amazing design team sisters as well as entering the challenge yourself :)
I would love to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
Supplies:
Card Stock: Pistachio Pudding (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific)
Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Punch: Classic Butterfly (Martha Stewart)
Misc.: Ribbon (Offray), Pearls (Queen & Co.), Dimensionals (SU!)

6 comments:

Maribel said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love how you mixed the colors!
Maribel

Sonya said...

Such a pretty card!

Mayras Designs said...

Very pretty and the flowers are beautiful !

Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Beautiful beautiful!!! This card just pops!
Hugs,
Lynn

Karen said...

This is such a pretty card! I love how you embossed the butterfly and the flowers are beautiful! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Beautiful!
Happy 4th of July.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...