Monday, June 16, 2014

My Creative Time: Scrapping The Little Things

Happy Monday!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!

Today at the My Creative Time blog, it is Scrapping The Little Things.
This is the day that we create a scrapbook page, smash book page or a project life page. 
Today we are showing you layouts based on the following sketch:


For my layout, I wanted to create a page that I could put into a frame to display in my home.
One year, my hubby and I took a trip back to our honeymoon spot and spent a weekend there while my mom kept our kids for the weekend. This is the only picture where we are both in the picture, thanks to a random person walking by who graciously took it for us :) 


For the layout, I used my Cameo to cut out that big pink circle. I used the Lowercase Fun Dies to cut out the word ADORE for my title. I cut out a strip of the blue cardstock and added a fun scallop edge to it by using the Fun Stitched Edges Dies. The "You And Me" is from the Circle Tab Sentiments stamp set. After it was stamped I punched it out with a 1" circle punch and then layered it on top of one of the circles from the Bunch Of Fun Circles Dies and then layered that on top of the Scallop Circle from the Scallop & Stitched Circle Die set. The tiny little yellow heart by the "You and Me" came from the 4x4 Journal Die + More set. I added some faux stitching with my white gel pen as well as a few enamel dots. I put my finished layout into a white 8x10 frame and it is now proudly displayed in my home :) 

Thanks so much for stopping my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!!
Don't forget to head over to the My Creative Time blog to see more projects from my Design Team sisters!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supplies:

My Creative Time Products:
Lowercase Fun Dies
Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies
Fun Stitched Edges
4x4 Journal Die + More
Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies
Circle Tab Sentiments

Other Products:
Cardstock: Midnight Muse (SU!), All Others (Recollections). Patterned Paper: Dear Lizzy (AC). Ink: Melon Mambo (SU!). Misc.: 1" Circle Punch (Fiskars), White Gel Pen, Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush Pen, Enamel Dots (Recollections)

9 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your LO is so sweet!! You really did a super great job and love the way you used Miss Emma's goodies. The pic of your and your sweetie is so precious and I know what you mean it is super thoughtful when a total stranger offers to take a pic as it does make that super sweet difference in your life to have that precious moment to cherish forever.

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful framed LO!!! Great colours!

Nana said...

Fabulous LO. Love the papers and design. Beautiful pic. Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

candio said...

Super sweet layout!! Love how you framed it to put on display ~ "adore"!!

mickeydee said...

The background scene is so pretty. It looks like a very peaceful place to be. Great job on the sketch.
tfs...........dianne

quilt4fun2 said...

What a great picture of the two of you. Putting it in a frame to enjoy now is a great idea...it can go in an album any time. I really like he lowercase letters and the scallop circle. Fabulous job on your layout.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kimberly J. said...

This is amazing and so inspiring! I just love your LOs :) those colors just go great together! Awesome pic of the two of you, too. Great job friend.

jessica said...

What an AWESOME LO Stacey!!! LOVE the papers, great take on the sketch and awesome pic!!!!

Cindy Beland said...

Looks BEAUTIFUL Stacey, SUPER JOB!!!Have a GREAT week my friend!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...