Monday, November 3, 2014

Holiday Card Workshop Day 1

Happy Monday!

Today I would like to share with you a card that I made for Day 1 of the 


Today I fell in love with the card that was shown to us by Debby Hughes.
On her card, she used a simple but great card design and she showed something called "tag dipping"

Here is the card that I created based off of her card and the technique she showed.


For my card, I kept the same layout that Debby used but just changed up my colors to silver and red.
This card is so much prettier in person. For some reason I could not get a good picture of it tonight. I used a really pretty silver embossing powder from Stampin' Up on my tag as well as my snowflake. I added some blotches onto my white card layer using some silver smooch spritz. This card really sparkles!! My snowflake, tag, stitched card layer as well as my "believe" are all dies from My Creative Time. The card layer as well as the tag are both popped up with some foam adhesive. 

I was able to produce 3 of these cards:


I'm pretty excited that I now have 3 cards ready to go for Christmas :) 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
Cardstock: Real Red (SU!), White (Recollections)
Misc.: VersaMark, Silver Embossing Powder (SU!), Bling, Twine, Foam Adhesive, Silver Smooch Spritz

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!

Nikki Foraker said...

oooh ahhh. Pretty! :)

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

I do believe that this card is absolutely beautiful!!! I like the technique and your colors!

Marilyn said...

Love your card, colors, technique...just love it!

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ Oh my I LOVE these!! I need to take this class!!! LOVE the technique!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...